Monday, October 21, 2019

Grow and Give 2019

Petey’s Grow and Give

Petey is particpating in #GrowAndGive19! Why is prostate cancer awareness and education so important to Petey. 9 years ago I created him as my way of showing that this walnut is the cause of so many mens pain! And even worse men would not talk about it! Petey has gotten men to open up and share.

Ray was diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer June 19, 2009. On October 12, 2009 the prosdtate was removed. I was hoping and praying the doctor was going to give me news of...we got it before it escaped the prrostate. Well that was not the case, it spread to the lymph nodes. There is still hope! As of today he is in Remission!! I will not stop fighting for education and awareness as being the mother of 4 sons and 2 grandsons. Their chances are at an increased risk!

Join my team today to help end prostate cancer!


No comments: