Monday, December 2, 2019

Woodville,Ohio Mayor Rich Harman

On Decembe 1, 2019 we joined Mayor Rich Harman and the Village of Woodville in celebrating his retirement after over 30 years of service. Yesterday Mayor Harman gave me some gifts that I will forever cherish. When I started asking Mayors for Proclamations for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month in September Mayor Harman was one of the first to support my efforts. The years to follow he added blue lights in the park on the flag poles and bushes. He went above and beyond by having banners and blue ribbons made for businesses in the Village. One of the banners he wrote a personal message, which brought tears to my eyes. He said even though he is retiring Woodville will continue supporting Prostate Cancer Awareness Month! 

The Amazing Woodville Mayor Rich Harman!

No comments: