Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The work continues...

I share my blog with others in hope to keep raising awareness for prostate cancer even after September. Once this month is over it does not mean those battling prostate cancer Rhein battle is over until next year. Every month is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month for them. Those battling the disease still get a PSA test. And yes there is PSA anxiety from waiting on the results. But when it comes back that you are still a Loser, you have a sigh of relief until next time. Before someone feels that the word Loser is harsh. It’s not! Guys want to be a loser with their PSA. You see their scores are just like in golf. You want the lowest score a possible!!

I also have a Facebook support group for prostate cancer families that I have doing for 8 years now. It has been a blessing to see the love and support for each other fighting their battle with prostate cancer and knowing that they are not ALONE in their time of need. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email on the contact form to the right. I will do my best to answer it or find someone who can answer it.

No comments: