Monday, November 26, 2018

Proclamations and Resolutions

Soon it will be time to start asking elected officials for their support with Prostate Cancer Awareness. I will provide you with the text for Proclamations and Resolutions to share with them. When asking for a Proclamation or Resolution I share my personal story with them through email or by personal contact. There have been times I will receive an email back with. You did not know this when you contacted me but..... I have been impacted personally or some one in my family has. They are happy to be part of the Prostate Cancer Awareness movement and ready to share their story as well.

If you are interested in joining our Proclamation team please email me at pcamproclamations@gail.com

Let me know what state you live in as I will have the text for all 50 states including Washington, DC.

No comments: