Monday, March 22, 2010

Walnuts

Did you know that the prostate is the size of a walnut?
Wow! I did not know that either, so know you know also. How could such a small little gland cause so much trouble!
I in my creative mind was thinking how can I make this into something more. And so I started thinking how can I give them some personality? And so I added some eyes, blue feet and hands of course prostate cancer color and some arms that can be bent and so Prostate Crusader was born!
I have been making them and asking for a $2.00 donation. $1.00 will got to Us TOO International and $1.00 will be put back into the making of more Petey the Prostate Crusader's.
I gave one to the doctor that diagnosed Ray with prostate cancer and he thought that he was the cutest thing and said he will keep him on his desk! My hope is that having a Petey on the desks everywhere people might just get up enough courage to ask WHY?

No comments: