Saturday, December 30, 2017

The results are in!!!

My husband had his PSA test:
Got the results of my labwork. Yes I'm still a sweet guy, in fact too sweet. My PSA is still <0.01 and my Testerone went over 100. Boy do I feel sexy. I just hope that study is correct that you can have a high T level and it not affect your Prostate Cancer. I'm 8
 years 2+ months post surgery, almost 4 years post radiation and 2 years 7 months since my last (3 month) hormone shot. Hot flashes gone for the most part.

Prostate cancer is still in Remission! But I will not give up raising awareness for this horrible disease. There are still men fighting the fight and losing their fight with prostate cancer. I cheer for those guys and families who keep fighting and I morn along with the families who have lost the fight. I hope and pray that our sons and grandsons will never hear this devastating words in their lives...you have prostate cancer.
In February Ray and I along with others from across the nation will be in DC for the ZERO Summit. On the last day we all will meet with our Elected Officials and share our Journeys and ask them to continue the funding for prostate cancer!
#CountMeIn
#ZEROsummit2018
#RepJoyceBeatty
#SenatorRobPortman
#SenatorSherrodBrown
#PeteytheProstateCrusader

No comments: