Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Proclamation Team


You can help save our men in Ohio from prostate cancer - you are needed to be part of the solution by joining my Ohio Proclamation Team!

 

Our elected officials can help us raise much needed awareness by issuing an official Proclamation that you can make happen.

Once we secure official Proclamations across Ohio, you get to accept in person the Proclamation, say a few words about why we all don't want anyone else to go through what we all have been through in battling prostate cancer. I know from experience that you can make such an impact by sharing your personal story.

My husband and I have shared our experiences at many of the Council meetings in Cities, Villages and Townships. And have been invited to the Ohio Statehouse to testify at the USPSTF hearings on both sides of the house. We were able to inspire others to get involved.  We have had men, families and Elected Officials so moved to share their own story with us. Too many men are affected by this disease.

I want to encourage other communities to get involved as well in making prostate cancer a thing of the past. So it would be great if you can take pictures at the presentations to share on social media.  We will also add a photo of the proclamation or resolution to our map and on our website. 

Please let me know that you can help by sharing the following with me:

Name:

City:

Township:

Survivor or Caregiver:

Would you like to share your story?

Are you a ZERO champion?

I am excited to work with you!

No comments: