Friday, July 24, 2020

ZERO Thew End Of Prostate Cancer License Plates Petition

 
My name is Linda Hoetger. ZERO The End Of Prostate Cancer License plates has passed both House and Senate. And waiting on the Governor's signature. We need at least 150 valid names of intent to purchase. I’m asking for 250 or more names just in case. With COVID-19 out there it will make it more challenging to get names. That is why I’m asking for your help. If you would like to help with names or signs for yourself. I would greatly appreciate it. We can not move forward until we have the names. You can email me the names on the form. It can be one or all seven lines filled. Please feel free to share it with others as well! Email me for the form at Linda@zerocancer.org

Funds from the ZERO The End Of Prostate Cancer license plates would stay in Ohio to provide free patient navigation services to reduce financial toxicity among prostate cancer and free transportation for prostate cancer patients to doctor appointments.

https://www.facebook.com/ZERO-The-End-Of-Prostate-Cancer-License-Plate-Petition-111076324022440/

No comments: