Sunday, December 4, 2016

Kick Off To Raising Awareness For Prostate Cancer

Starting January 1st I will be sending out emails, faxes, etc contacting Elected officials requesting a Proclamation or Resolution for Prostate Cancer Awareness month. I will provide you with the information for the documents and request a copy for myself. The documents are used throughout Ohio and on Capitol Hill in raising awareness. I will also request that you light a Landmark Blue in September for awareness as well. Please share a picture with us and they will be showcased here as well.
If you would like to present your proclamation or resolution I will be more than happy to attend if possible, or if there is a prostate cancer patient in your area we can make arrangements for them to attend. It means so much for the support from our elected officials in our Journeys with this horrible disease.
Please feel free to contact me with your support
Linda
614-312-5576
Linda@zerocancer.org

No comments: