Monday, October 25, 2021

Grow and Give 2021

June 19, 2009 Ray was diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer. His diagnosis has given me to courage to share my story with others. I also created our Mascot for prostate cancer. Petey the Prostate Crusader. I created him in 2009 from a walnut. Why a walnut? It is the size of a normal prostate. 


Every 15 minutes, a man dies of prostate cancer. One in eight will be diagnosed -- nearly 250,000 fathers, sons, brothers, partners, and friends in the U.S. this year alone.


I'm putting down the razor and picking up the cause by participating in the Grow & Give campaign with ZERO - The End of Prostate Cancer. Together, we can end the suffering of prostate cancer, but I need your support!


Your donation will help fund research, patient programs that go directly to helping men and their families, free testing, educational programs, and more.


Please support me by making a tax-deductible contribution today! You'll feel proud knowing that you're helping keep families together and saving lives. 



No comments: