Friday, February 6, 2015

My Blog

It is so amazing to see how many cities in Ohio are support my efforts to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer. When I started Ohio did not have a Resolution from Governor Kasich. But with my persistence one was written September 1, 2014. I did not stop there why not get the cities involved with writing a Mayor's Proclamation. So I wrote a letter from my heart on why Prostate Cancer Awareness is so important to me shared my story and asked if they would support me with a Proclamation.

The overwhelming support keeps pouring in and others are sharing their story as well. My hopes is that all the cities in Ohio will have a Proclamation for Prostate Cancer Awareness month in September. I have a map of all the cities that have made a commitment and it is listed here. If you do not see your city ask them to contact me on my blog. I would love to add them!

http://ohiomayorsproclamations.blogspot.com/

No comments: