Sunday, February 1, 2015

Petey's helping Mom!

I am helping Mom raise awareness for Prostate Cancer as well. I was created one day to help bring into light that the prostate is the size of a walnut. Now I travel with here where ever she goes. We have participated in a few Commit to Be Fit Walks and she will take pictures of my on the trails and share them on my blog. I want to let families know that even with prostate cancer you can still enjoy life.  
I have many followers all over the world.

As you see Mom is now asking a huge favor from the Mayor's of Ohio for a Proclamation from your city to also raise awareness in September for Prostate Cancer Awareness month.  Many of you have made a commitment but we still have hundreds of cities in Ohio that we need to reach and get their support. On our blog we have a map of all the cities who are participating and if you do not see your city please contact us. We would love to have a Proclamation from your city as well as to have it show cased on our blog for all to see! 

We attend a Prostate Cancer Summit in Washington, DC yearly and on the last day Mom attends meetings on Capitol Hill and talks with the Senators and Congresswoman about research and funding for prostate cancer.  

Can you please help my Mom in asking other cities to help support us!

http://ohiomayorsproclamations.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much
This has been a public service announcement from 
Petey the Prostate Crusader

No comments: