Saturday, March 14, 2020

Oval Office picture 2020

For the past few years after the ZERO Summit, we head off to The White House Gifts for a picture. This year we had passes to The White House for a tour. I am an active advocate for prostate cancer awareness and will email each and every person by sharing my story on my journey as a wife/caregiver.  President Trump will release a statement for prostate cancer awareness month. Every year since he has been in office I will write to him and say if he signs a Proclamation. I will be more than happy to attend the signing. Well, last year I got one signed in the mail. I was not present but as you can see from the link below his statement that he put out is not signed. I will again email and ask the same question and one day I might get to be present for a signing of prostate cancer awareness month. I will also ask again for him to Light The White House Blue in honor of the patients, survivors and those who have lost their battle to this horrible disease. 



President Trump releases a statement about prostate cancer awareness month. See the link below

No comments: